Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shoe Logo

The other week, a good friend of mine asked me if I would design a logo for him. He wanted it to be a design he might put on a pair of basketball shoes to sell, like the one for the John Wall basketball shoes:

If you can see, the logo is a combination of a "J" "W" and "11".

So I set my pencil and paper to work to draw up something similar, and this is what I came up with with his initials and number of choice: BW27.

IN BLUE!

IN ORANGE!

(If you can't tell, this is where I incorporated the 27:)
(This design belongs to myself and B.W. and no one else may use this without written consent.
I'm getting 20% of his profits from this, if he does something with it. (: )

1 comment:

  1. He is changing to "33" for this Basketball season, so we are going to imagine that "BW" looks like 33 on it's side now! :) It does, if you look at the last photo.

    ReplyDelete