Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Taken by Tide



So the band formerly known as Far From Rectified has just recently(today!) changed their name to Taken by Tide--this means that I get to create a whole new band logo for them! :D
So this band was just recently created by three of my friends, Brandon, Brandon, and Alec. They haven't posted any music yet, but I've known for years what styles they like, and have an idea of what to expect.
I decided to model their logo after Alec's guitar, to give it the look they were looking for. It also gives the word Tide more of a tide, oceaney kind of feeling, which I though would look neat.
So please, comment and let me know what you think of it!
Here's there page for you to check them out on Facebook!

Band's Logo

Sketch

Photo of Band Members, edited by Picnik.com (their fonts as well)


No comments:

Post a Comment